Friday, September 5, 2008

I believe in Harvey Dent's death


It's true folks, Harvey Dent is dead.  Not like comic book dead, where he could hit the lazarus pit and come back.  Nope.  He's dead, dead.  Straight from Two-Face(Arron Eckhart)s mouth "He is dead as a door nail.  He ain't coming back baby!"  So now Dent's death has been confirmed by the script, the director, the actor who played him, and the novelization of the story.  He's dead people!  He will not return for Batman 3!

By the way, here's an interesting tidbit, something I think most of us suspected but I had yet to see confirmed by anyone.  "No I'm not coming back.  I think unfortunately, Heath was supposed to go on and that didn't work out."  This was my, and I think most people's, assumption all along, but it's nice to have some closure on it.

So who's next?  Eckhart says he actually likes the idea of Angelina Jolie as Catwoman.  Dumb.  Nolan must have something  better than that up his sleeve.

0 comments: