Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weakends Episode 3: Growing Weaker


Sorry for all the freakin delays with this. I had a shit ton of technical difficulties* when making this. It was actually recorded Wednesday, the 19th. This week Tom gets down and dirty with some upcoming Summer releases before he and G.Rett (myself) get to

The Top 5 Stories for the Weak of 11.14.08 - 11.19.08
3. War Monkey's is going to be Crazy!

As always, you can check out the podcast here, or head direct to the episode in the sidebar. Let us know what you think of the show in the comments. If you have any suggestions or would like to e-mail us some comments, do so at filmadelphiablog [at] gmail.com and we'll be glad to read em on the air!

*if anyone knows where I can get a free GarageBand upgrade for OSX I would much appreciate it. Right now it only lets me edit up to 30 minutes of sound.

0 comments: