Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bing: Reloaded

I mentioned it already in my first post, but I can't give enough love to the /Filmcast. On Monday nights they broadcast live at 10pm, and these guys have a really entertaining show that I recommend jumping in the live chat for. It's a lot of fun. Just this past Monday they had "Bing!" Ned Ryerson, Stephen Tobolowsky on as a guest (some of you may know him better as Bob Bishop on NBC's Heroes). If you're not familiar with this guys work, hit his imdb and make some random selections, this guy is great in just about everything.

The point of all this ass kissing is to point you 14:30 into the podcast where Stephen acts out the Matrix: Reloaded. It is hilarious and made me want to go back and rewatch the movie, using my incredible imaginative powers to envision Stephen Tobolowsky as Neo (Wachowski's, you can both thank me later when The Matrix: Revisions puts your careers back on track). I actually happen not to hate Reloaded. I thought it was at least watchable, although I suppose it didn't do too much for me as I never saw the third (although I still plan to).

Let me know what you think of Tobolowsky's take on the film, and please do drop by /film to check out their podcast. They had Kevin Smith on as a guest a couple weeks ago to review The Dark Knight, and it was great.

0 comments: