Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Red Band Trailer: Surfer, Dude



Honestly, this is the first I've heard of this movie, Surfer, Dude... ever. Don't know how I missed it seeing as it's already had a trailer out last month and all, but it's nice to see Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson back together. From watching this trailer I'm about 99% sure it was written specifically for McConaughey. Anyway, my thoughts on the trailer, a lot of boobs and the movie looks okay too. It actually just makes me think of how this whole redband trailer thing is kind of the new fad. Ever since Regal started showing them again on their R-Rated features it seems like every R rated movie out there has one. Like this movie... Yeah it's R, but the only real R-rated clips was a few quick flashes of boobs. I know this movie isn't a hard R, but seriously is there any point making a redband trailer if you don't have anything really crazy to show? But, yeah... Watch this trailer make your own opinion, at least it looks better than Fool's Gold.

0 comments: