Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Polish Movie Posters! More awesome than ours!


A good friend to filmadelphia, Eric Smith over at geekadelphia just posted some awesome posters from Poland. These things are freakin gorgeous. As I was explaining to Eric earlier, I find the Empire Strikes Back poster to be masturbatory, meaning worthy of my masturbation. That's my favorite movie and that poster is just awesome.

My only concern with these is that, while they may be far more interesting and beautiful than their American counterparts, they are only awesome in retrospect. If we didn't know who or what Indiana Jones was, I don't think that poster would garner much interest from an American audience. But then again, as Eric pointed out, the culture is different there, and perhaps these posters tell them all they need to know.

Who wants one!

0 comments: