Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are gets a Fantastic Trailer!


It's here folks! (and it was enough to bring me back to the blogs!) I've been waiting for the trailer for Where the Wild Things Are, Spike Jonze's return to film and adaptation of one of my favorite children's books by Maurice Sendak, for months now.  Based on what I see here, this movie is somehow going to exceed my expectations.  And the Arcade Fire!  What a perfect choice!  The only thing that could make this better for me would be a theater full of children crying their eyes out (oh wait, that's right, Jonze had to recut the movie a whole bunch just to prevent this from happening).  Regardless of whatever problems Jonze might've had getting this just right, it looks like he did indeed get it just right. Thanks to cinematical for finding this!



0 comments: